Saturday, 26 February 2011

week 5

I worked on finishing the laser model adding extra details that were not on the ladser such as lights and coils.


I also worked on the character.

Torso
 this is were i started i made the torso shape and thin used the "symmetry" tool so that when i worked on one half it converted over the the other. I used a lot of "insert" to create extra "polygon" especially for the chest portion. For the collar I used insert extract and then smoothed the area to make it rounded.



Arms
This is fairly basic geometry with a bit of "insert" and "extract".

Face
This was the longest and i used almost every type of modeling i knew how to.
"chamfer", "extract"," insert", smooth were used for the hair eyes and nose. I also inserting faces, points and lines by linking points especially for the chin. All this and general moving and adjusting.


Waist
The waist is mainly a modified box with a "boolean" sphere taken out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment