I have finished the cameras and I found a useful video online that shows a good way to cut between camera shots. It involves sing one main camera and linking to the others so that it follows their movements.I used it and it worked really well.
I have started animating the characters and I am having a lot of trouble at first I started by just animating them as I did the last, but that was never going to animate properly so I did some extra research online and found the use of bones and skin to animate human characters. I have given it a little go and it has worked ok. I am having trouble making the bones only work for the desired limb instead they keep moving parts of the body I want to stay still.
I continued to work on the texture for the geometry and the props. I used a segmented texture for the laser after splitting it up Into sections. This made it easy to add all the different parts. It also used a bit of uv unwrap for some of the machinery and it worked fairly well. I think I might do them again given the time as it only involves drawing over a photoshop file which isn't that tedious.


No comments:
Post a Comment