I finished on the animation of the characters using the bones as discussed before. I do however have mixed feelings about the results. The animation of the characters body are fine it was awkward sometimes but I got used to animating them. The arm movement are good however I did have some trouble rotating the character and the bones. I couldn't seem to rotate te bones all as one and had tonmove each bone individually and gradually. This was okay for the scene but was very frustrating when I wa trying to add bones to bond's character because he was lying on his back. I had to rotate the bones awkwardly to get them onto position to anate them. This was very time consuming. another issue I had was animating the faces and heads of my character as the bone in bonds head would not control all the vector of his head and just kept leaving points behind.
I went online and found a good tutotlrial on creating glass and I followed it. I like the outcome a lot.
I also started the textures for te characters I haven't got very far and I plan on using pelt a lot. I used this a few weeks ago and it worked well then
No comments:
Post a Comment