Thursday, 7 April 2011

Week 9

Continued with the animation. I worked on the laser and I have to admit I like the result. The movement it very steady and robotic which I want, plus I managed to get the laser to fire a beam and then for it to disappear. I am however not looking forward to animating the characters as the stiff jerky movements that lend themselves do well for the laser will look a lot worse on the people.

I also tarted working on the camera i have decided that I want to use a variety of shots and cut between them at speed. I want to use a variety of camera shots and I think scene lends itself to that. For example a close up of the laser between bonds legs or a long shot establishing were everything in the scene is or even a POV shot from bond looking at the laser. I have put a few if these ideas into the storyboard of the last hand in

No comments:

Post a Comment